Has your name changed due to marriage, divorce or a court order ? 

If you answered yes, then the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) requires that you also change the name on the title to your car. To do so, complete PennDOT form MV-41A.  

Download (PDF, 63KB)

READ  What You Should Know About The New PA Notary Public Law